Total Pageviews

Friday, October 25, 2013

my one tru luv

Today was really exciting because after school my mom took me to dollar tree. I know what youre thinking you all are probably like wtf thats really weird and not at all exciting. I know youre thinking this because I have magical telepathic power and I just zapped all your brains wait what. 

But seriously. I was really excited to go to the dollar store. I mean where else can you find fake hair pieces and glitter and craft supplies and weird little doll heads for an unbeatable price? The 99 cent store maybe. 

Man there is so much cheap crap at the dollar store. Just today I bought fake flowers, glitter, nail decals, Lisa Frank dress up doll stickers, glowsticks, a fairy wand & wings, dress up plastic jewelry, and sparkly pipe cleaners. All that stuff is so awesome. i have no idea what I am going to do with it but I mean like who doesn't need these types of wonderful things???

No comments:

Post a Comment